This Strawberry Salsa is definitely something to fiesta about! It’s tangy, fun & perfect for any summer occasion. This post is short & simple, just like the recipe for this salsa. Enjoy it with tortilla chips or top it on grilled salmon. Yum! Find the recipe video here.
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup stemmed cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons honey or agave
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- pinch of salt, or to taste
- 1 avocado, diced
- Place salsa ingredients (except avocado) in a small bowl, then combine.
- Then, gently stir in the avocado and adjust salt to taste.
- Serve this strawberry salsa over cooked fish or chicken or simply with tortilla chips!