In my last post, I mentioned how much I love colorful things. Summertime, especially, is a time for bright and cheery foods. If you agree, then you’ll love this Rainbow Pasta Salad recipe. It’s super simple to make and it’s a tastefully light, yet filling dish perfect for any summer occasion.
- 6 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 cup diced rainbow bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, (optional)
- Bring a pot of water to boil, then add pasta and cook until al dente or soft, about 7-10 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and rinse under cool water.
- Once pasta has been cooled, add it to a large bowl along with the bell peppers, celery, red onion and parsley.
- Pour Italian dressing on top, then stir to combine and coat well.
- Season with salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- Serve with a sprinkle of feta cheese, if desired.