“What’s your favorite color?” should be one of the easiest questions to answer, but not for me. I tend to change my mind every time I get asked that. I love every color, especially when they’re all rainbowed together. Seeing a majestic rainbow in the sky is instant happiness. And so is this nutritiously delicious Rainbow Parfait!
From the wise words of Skittles, “Taste the rainbow.”
- 1.5 cups yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/2 cup strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 1/2 cup mandarins, segmented
- 1/2 cup peaches, diced
- 1/2 cup kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh lavender buds, for garnish
- Cover the bottom of a jar or serving glass with yogurt.
- Next, cover the yogurt with granola.
- Add the sliced strawberries on top of the granola, followed by more yogurt.
- Continue to alternate between layering the fruit (in the order listed above) and yogurt.
- Once you’ve added the blueberries and yogurt on top, sprinkle on more granola.
- Add one more dollop of yogurt and garnish with fresh lavender. *If you don’t have lavender, use grapes as the purple layer for this rainbow parfait.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!