Colorful. Simple. Energizing. Yummy. Fruity. Sweet. Fun. Adorable. Pretty. Summery. Creamy. Nutritious. Delicious. That pretty much sums up these No-Bake Fruit Tartlets. They’re also gluten-free & vegan, so you have no dietary excuse when it comes to making them for yourself, family & friends! Experience love at first bite with these heavenly lil tarts. 🙂
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup dried coconut
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons flaxseeds
- 2 pitted Medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons agave or pure maple syrup
- 1 cup cashews
- 2/3 cup dried coconut
- 2/3 cup coconut cream
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons agave or pure maple syrup
- Fresh fruit, for topping
- Line a mini muffin tray with tart liners.
- Add the almonds, dried coconut, chia and flaxseeds to a food processor and combine until a crumbly consistency is reached.
- Next, add the coconut oil, lime juice, dates, agave and vanilla. Whiz until it begins to mold together.
- Scoop out 2 tablespoons and transfer to each tart liner molding the bottom and partially the edges, pressing down firmly and evenly. Place in the freezer until Coconut Cashew Cream is made.
- Wash out the food processor, then add in the cashews and dried coconut until a fine powder forms.
- Next, add the remaining Coconut Cashew Cream ingredients (except the fruit) and process until well combined and pretty smooth.
- Remove the Coconut Almond Base from the freezer. Use a small spatula or spoon to spread a dollop of the Coconut Cashew Cream evenly on top of each tart.
- Freeze tartlets for 30-45 minutes.
- Top with fresh fruit, then serve & enjoy!
P.s. you can find the video version here.