When life has you feeling blue, have some blueberries. The season for bluebs is right around the corner and I’m berry excited about it. Blueberries are the king of superfoods, as they help prevent disease, support brain function/memory, and contain antioxidants and vitamins. Not only are they one of the most nutritious fruits, but you can’t deny how lovable they are, especially when they’re super plump and sweet.
Frozen yogurt is creamy cold goodness everyone knows and loves. One of my favorite things to do is go to a nearby fro-yo spot with a friend to sample heavenly flavors, load on endless toppings, and spoil my sweet tooth over a convo and laughs.
In dedication to my love for bluebs and frozen yogurt, I decided to marry the two for a refreshingly creamy and slightly tart treat.
These FroYo Covered Blueberries are simply nutritious, delicious & nothing suspicious, not to mention hard to stop popping one after one after one into your mouth.
- 1 cup fresh plump blueberries
- 1 cup greek yogurt of choice (I used honey-flavored)
- 1 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the yogurt the a small bowl, then mix in agave/syrup.
- Gently add in the berries and stir until well coated.
- Using a fork or spoon, place each yogurt covered blueberry on the parchment paper, keeping them spaced out from each other.
- Freeze for at least 1-2 hours before enjoying.