(5) Kitchen Must-Haves
Do you find cooking at home to be time-consuming, tedious and inconvenient? Without the right kitchen tools, cooking can definitely be that way. I wanted to share some of the kitchen appliances I use quite often and highly recommend.
Most of my recipes include the use of a Vitamix or food processor. I know those can seem pricey, but they are truly worth the investment. I used to think a blender was just for smoothies; now I know better. A good blender and food processor can be used to make hundreds of amazing recipes. Using these kitchen gadgets can truly transform the way you eat. It will spark creativity and allow you to make your own food from fresh and simple ingredients. Say goodbye to plain Jane smoothies, Cup O’ Noodles for dinner, and store-bought hummus. Say hello to the best smoothies ever, zoodles (aka zucchini noodles), and your own homemade hummus. I guarantee you will be so glad to have these 5 kitchen must-haves on hand. Simply click a photo next to the item to order yours through Amazon today!
1. VITAMIX. A good quality blender, like a Vitamix, can be used to make sauces, dressings, juices, soups, creamy treats and more. I love creating delicious foods by simply combining fresh ingredients in a blender in a matter of seconds. How much simpler can it get? Not much!
2. CUISINART FOOD PROCESSOR.Similar to a blender, a high-quality food processor, like a Cuisinart, is super versatile and will come in handy even more than you’d expect. Why buy premade hummus when you can make your own out of fresh ingredients? I love my food processor and I know you will too if you don’t already own one!
3. AROMA RICE COOKER. The next kitchen appliance I can’t not highlight is my Aroma Rice Cooker. It’s like an all-in-one when it comes to cooking. You pretty much get to set it and forget it. Not only can you prepare any type of rice in minutes and keep it warm for hours, but it is also fabulous for steaming vegetables or making hearty meals. There are SO many uses for this ONE appliance, which makes it such an ideal purchase priced at only $30! Don’t tell the company, but I would honestly pay $100 for this all-purpose kitchen hero.
4. SPIRALIZER. These spiralizing gadgets are not only fun to use, but can completely change the way you eat pasta forever. Typically, noodles are made from bleached flour and gluten and aren’t very nutritious. With a spiralizer, you can make your own noodles by turning things like zucchini and sweet potatoes into spaghetti strands. Top your veggie noodles with your favorite pasta sauce and you won’t even notice a difference. When I first tried this simple swap, I realized plain pasta noodles don’t even have much flavor to begin with anyway. Check out this awesome blog—–> Inspiralized to see how many beautiful and delicious recipes you can create using a spiralizer.
5. CITRUS JUICE SQUEEZER. When life gives you lemons, get a lemon squeezer! But really…these will help you incorporate citrus into your favorite drinks, foods, treats and salsas super easily. As a bonus, you don’t have to worry about those annoying little seeds falling in and you’ll be able to get every last drop of juice.
So, that’s a wrap on my top 5 kitchen appliances I love and hope you do, too! If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below!